**All clinic sessions will take place at our 16th Street campus location – SF School of Massage & Bodywork, 2973 16th St. Ste 100 (@ Mission Street). Please call the 16th Street location at 415-660-7729 if you require more information or directions.
To schedule a massage session please use our convenient online booking system. You will be able to choose an appointment time that works best for you and will receive instant confirmation upon booking.
>> Massage Gift Cards/Certificates are available online here or can be purchased at the Clinic.
- Session rate: $45 per session.
- All appointments must be paid in full at time of booking – Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and all debit cards accepted.
- All appointments take place at our 16th St. campus location, SF School of Massage & Bodywork, 2973 16th Street, Ste 100, San Francisco, CA 94103, 415-660-7729.
- We do not accept tips.
- All student massage clinic sessions are 60 minutes long.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to check-in.
- We are unable to accommodate requests for male or female student massage practitioners.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our student clinic environment, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate Pregnancy Massage requests at this time.
- Please be mindful of SFSM’s cancellation policy (see details below).
- Massage Gift Cards/Certificates are available online here or can be purchased at the Clinic.
- If you have questions, please call the 16th Street location at 415-660-7729, or e-mail email@example.com.
It is important that you are familiar with the policies below before arriving to your scheduled appointment.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The following are policies to which you agree to abide by when you book a session in the San Francisco School of Massage & Bodywork Student Clinic.
COVID-19 Safety Measures and Procedures (updated 6/21/21)
Client Arrival Procedures
- Clients must have their own mask and be wearing their own mask upon entry – face masks must be worn at all times even during the massage session
- Clients must sanitize hands immediately upon entry to the student clinic space
- Clients will be escorted directly to the session room/bay
- Both practitioner and client must wear face mask/face covering during the entire session
- Unnecessary conversation will be kept to a minimum
- HEPA filter air purifiers will be running during and after the massage session in each massage room/bay
- Practitioner will sanitize hands immediately before performing work on client and immediately after the session is complete before leaving the massage room
- Clients must sanitize hands before exiting the massage room
- Student practitioner will escort client to reception area and hand off to Clinic Manager/Instructor for processing
- Client will exit through the street side exit door
Post Session Procedures
- Student practitioners will thoroughly disinfect and wipe down massage table and face cradle with hospital-grade disinfectant after each client
- Student practitioners will thoroughly disinfect all high-touch areas between clients (door handles, chairs, clothes hooks or anyplace clients will leave personal belongings, etc.)
- Massage rooms/bays will be ventilated between sessions by opening door all the way and turning on ceiling fan and HEPA air filter at full speed