Candidly, we are one of the best massage schools around – not only in the San Francisco Bay Area, but across the entire state of California. Since 1969 we’ve been exploring the world of massage and bodywork training while constantly updating and improving our educational techniques and certificate programs to meet the demands of the ever changing field of bodywork and massage therapy. Our massage and bodywork instructors come from diverse backgrounds and educational experiences. We draw upon their wisdom and collective bodywork experience to shape the school’s unique programs, certificate courses, and continuing education workshops. Our director and even our administrative staff are all dedicated massage professionals. All of these factors combine to provide unparalleled college quality and a commitment to creating the best bodywork therapists in California and the world.
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Approved by the California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC).
- Approved Title IV Federal Student Aid institution providing financial aid assistance in the form of grants and/or student loans to qualified students (FAFSA School Code 042734).
- Approved by the State of California’s Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education act of 2009 (BPPE)*.
- Approved CE Provider by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB).
- Assigned School status through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB).
- Approved by Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP).
- Over 54+ plus years (since 1969) of excellence in training massage and bodywork professionals.
- Excellent instructors comprised completely of experienced and successful professionals.
- Our school’s superb reputation is well known and our graduates find work just about anywhere you can get a massage in the Bay Area.
- Every member of our staff is a Certified Massage Therapist.